Representative Cases: Slip & Fall Accidents / Premises Liability

Slip & Fall Accidents / Premises Liability 

·         Slip and Fall at Logan Valley Mall (Altoona, Blair County)
Recovery for a woman who was caused to fall and suffered a fractured knee cap in a mall where a slippery substance was allowed to accumulate near a display in the common walking area. Investigation revealed there were complaints made by other customers the day before the fall.

·         Electrocution at Grocery Store (Roaring Spring, Blair County)
Verdict for a woman who was electrocuted and thrown into a door of a freezer when she reached into the case for a bag of frozen vegetables and came in contact with an exposed wire. Economic and non-economic damages were recovered.

·         Fall through Skylight (Curwensville, Clearfield County)
Recovery during litigation for a man who fell through an unprotected/defective skylight while he was working on the roof of a school and it started to snow. Injuries involved a fractured lumbar vertebrae requiring surgery, a fractured elbow, lost wages for the past and future as well as loss of spousal companionship.

·         Farm Tractor Tip-Over (Mount Union, Huntingdon County)
Settlement before trial for two young girls who were injured when a farm tractor they were being given a ride on tipped over due to driver carelessness. Damages recovered included medical bills, pain and suffering and permanent scarring.

     In addition to slip and fall, I have handled many other types of cases including car accidentsmotorcycle wreckstruck collisionsanimal bitesclergy abusewrongful death and many more.

     Please visit my client testimonials page for more information on the types of cases I handle and how I handle them.

     Contact my  personal injury law office to talk to a Pennsylvania premise liability attorney. Personal injury cases are always handled on a contingency fee basis. This means you will not be charged attorneys' fees unless I have recovered money damages for you.  I offer home, evening, and hospital visits if you are not able to come to my Blair County office.